Thursday, March 18, 2010

Quick Update

Hey all. I'm at a pizza place by a gas station waiting for a bus to the ancient trading city of Avdat, but they have wireless so I thought I'd mention that all is well. Succah in the Desert was an amazing experience. I could have spent a week there rather than two days. Highly recommended, even if the owners are total hippies. They make great vegetarian chili, though. I'll fill you in on some of the details, with pictures, later.

By the way, for those who are aware of my predicament, I'd been scheduled and booked to spent Easter in a run down little place on the Mount of Olives. That is now no longer the case! I will be back at St. George's College, which has an open room available for me. So it's back to my old stomping grounds, and I'm quite glad for it. Thank God, truly.

Well, I'm off to Avdat and two nights in the Bedouin tent of Chan Hashayarot.

No comments:

Post a Comment