Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Safe on a Couch in Lahavot Ha-Bashan

Hey everyone. If you haven't heard of Couch Surfing, well, that's what I'm now doing. It's an online networking group where people can offer to host travelers coming through the area and be hosted. I'm currently staying with woman named Libi and her daughter Yarden in a little place in upper Galilee called Lahavot Ha-Bashan.

As it turns out, I'm also using her computer because she doesn't know the password to her wireless network. Long story short, I can't upload pictures as long as I'm here, so I'll wait to post on the events of today until at least Thursday evening. For the record, I went to Tel Dan in the far north, and tomorrow I'm trying to make it to Banias and Nimrud. Wish me luck.

This evening she's out on a date, so I'm here chilling with her adorable kitten.

1 comment: